Monday, November 06, 2006

From my coach visits...

Coach visits are the best part of my MC work... because being LC Development responsible, when I am in the LCs is when I can see the reasons of my job existing... ;)

So, I wanted to share with you some of my XPs during coach visits...

Ribeirão Preto...

PBoX Training


Signing the 1st @RP TN! :)

Celebrating the 1st TN signed


At RP 1st Discovery Days


Session at the pool during DD



Brasilia...


In the LC Office...


Chimarrão at Paranoá Lake with the EB...
EB Meeting about LC Structure


PBoX Training (in the corridor)

General Meeting


Event with the coaches (they have a very cool company that coaches them!)

After feedback session with the EB


Recife

Inside the LC Office...


Meeting the VPs near to the lake :)


After a meeting with CESAR (TN Taker) - with the new trainee we introduced to the company


Going out with the trainees - they had 4 trainees there!


PBoX Training with all members


After feedback session with the EB



Salvador


How do I get to the office? ;)


In the LC Office


At university with the members


General Meeting


PBoX Training


This is the view we had while discussing Relationship Building Focus Area ;)


After feedback session, having fun!


My coach visits were awesome!! Thanks to all members that shared with me this amazing XP!! I learnt a loooot from you!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures Bá! Miss you so much, can't wait to see you at CONAL. :)

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home